Further Update

24 Mar 2020 in News

Further Update Further Update

EMJFL Update

Hi All

Hope you are all well and adhearing to Government advice regarding the ongoing Coronavirus situation. As We advised at our last video chat, we identified key dates with regards to the situation as it was unfolding. It now seems doubtful that the Cup finals will take place as currently scheduled. However we have not yet ruled out the possibility of holding them at a later date. This will however depend on several decisions that as yet remain unclear. Once we have clarity we will advise accordingly.


We are however going to plan ahead as scheduled with the summer league in the event that the situation improves. As you can expect should this go ahead then applications will become very limited. So please send me an email (emjflsec@gmail.com) and I will drop you an application.

SEASON 2020/21

As well as the Summer league we are taking applications from current member clubs. Only clubs with teams at current age groups are at this moment in time being offered a place, so if a club currently have say 2 x U9s they will be entitled to 2 x U10s. As of Weds 22nd April, we will start taking applications for additional teams and new clubs. So again please ensure applications are submitted ASAP. Current entries will be published over the next few weeks.

Can we please take this oportunity to please ask you to follow the restrictions put in place to assist in beating this virus and getting back to normal. please don't be one of those that have shown themselves to be inconsiderate and put all others in danger.

The EMJFL wish to thank all the key workers identified by the government in keeping us all safe in these uncertain times.